iPhone 14 Pro. Always see what matters with Always-On display and Dynamic Island, a magical new way to interact with iPhone. Launch work apps, review presentations, and take a video conference call all at once—even while on the go—with the incredible performance of A16 Bionic. All-day battery life is all-in for demanding work days.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display featuring Always-On and ProMotion
- Dynamic Island transforms how you see alerts and activities
- All-day battery life for long work days and up to 23 hours of video playback
- A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip, for pro speed and pro efficiency
- Superfast 5G cellular for remote collaboration and high-quality video conferencing
- Vital safety technology—Crash Detection,calls for help when you can’t
- Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance
- 48MP Main camera delivers incredible image quality for content creation and video conferencing
- Cinematic mode now shoots to film industry standard at 24 fps for pro-level content
- Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos
- iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalize, communicate, and share
- 5G capable
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
- Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
- Emergency SOS uses a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.
- iPhone 14 Pro is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.