Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 Take an ECG from your wrist.2 See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And reply to calls and messages straight from your wrist. It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active, more connected life.
Get 3 months of Apple Fitness+ free when you buy Apple Watch.
A fitness experience for everyone, powered by Apple Watch. Get 3 months of Apple Fitness+ free when you buy Apple Watch. Find it inside the Fitness app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
* $9.99/month after free trial. No commitment. Plan automatically renews after trial until cancelled. Apple Fitness+ requires iPhone 6s or later and Apple Watch Series 3 or later.
GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app1
Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app2
The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification2
Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist4
watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
Aluminium cases available in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 requires iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1. Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2. The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AF).
3. ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depth and high-velocity water activities not recommended.
4. To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.